Sunday, August 24, 2003

Hello everyone.. I'm really sorry to be writing here for the first time only now!! That can be explained by our teacher ! hehehe.. it is because I couldn't get to bee online.. a computer problem! But now I'm happy because I'm in.. I saw that this is very interesting.. specially the subjects.. Well , first , to take up the thread....I haven't seen Matrix II as I didn't like the first one . It's too complicated for my little head!! hihihi.. just kidding... then , I thought the first message that chico posted was really interesting... Sometimes I do also think about it . It's very strange not to know what we are , where we came from , what we are doing here . And what if we were like Andres said , just a computer program! All this is very strange! Well... Dennis.. I don't know about him , but as he said , he's a teacher's friend! And I think that all this was organized and that our teacher is doing this to confuse us!! =)... a very good idea!! That's all I can say... hehehe... So teacher.. leave us more information about him... I don't think he's neither French nor Spanish as everyone said! He certainly is British because of the great English he writes.. And I would like to congratulate (can we say that?) lou because of her search! She is taking this very seriously and I think that she's going to find out who Dennis is!! Congratulations Lou!! You're a great detective.. can we compare you to Sherlock Homes?? hihihi... =) Ah.. just one thing to say before I leave (Don't be unhappy because of this please people.. hehehe) the bee online.. I love mysterious things! and books with detectives.. that's it! Hope someone will answer my message! see you everyone...